Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Week 6 EOC: Me × 3

Everybody has their own specific and unique personality; their own wants, desires, and characteristics that define who they are. However, companies, brands, and corporations somehow define all types of people through products accessible to a wide variety of consumers.  For instance, I am a videographer. Adobe Premier Pro is my preferred program of use; it suits my needs and meets my expectations of a professional grade editing software.
The clothing line Glmr Klls is something that I believe defines my personality through image. The company produces artistic and creative mind targeted products that some might consider or categorize as "off the beaten path". Their products most definitely consist of unusual content matter, especially for a clothing line. The fact that the corporation has a unique taste in style is apparent through the logo itself.
 
Last but not least, Apple computers, although not totally unique, I know, this product is the icon for creative minds and the creative community as a whole. Not only does the product (Macbook Pro) suit my needs as an artist, but as everyday user as well. Running programs such as Adobe Suites, featured above, Celtx a popular screenwriting software, Final Cut, and other cinema related programs needed for my aspiring profession. As well as typical applications in use on a day to day basis that can be obtained through other sources and products, but is an outstanding feature for those wishing to obtain an all in one type product.

No comments:

Post a Comment