Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Week 7 EOC: The Pitch

Phileas Fogg snacks, a re-launch taking the company back to its roots, exotic snacks from around the world. Our product Feta Cheese crisps with a hint of oregano inspired by the Mediterranean island of Cyprus. Not just a simple potato chip sprinkled with sea salt but bringing a new “pazazz” to the social drinking experience that will be available in portable 2oz. trays and larger party packs. But of course what would a true Phileas Fogg Snack be without his adventurous tale and explanation to the treats coming of existence. I’d imagine tale to go something along these lines. My dearest Aunt Agatha, upon my arrival in Cyprus, I happen to stumble upon quite faint young woman at the pub, whom I have to say, caught my eye. We spent many hours conversating with the locals there. But little did I know who this mysterious beauty truly was; I was played. A distraction used to defer the men whom she had stolen their precious treasures. They barged in, in a grizzly manner it was apparent that these were manly men. And despite her efforts to go incognito they spotted her amongst the crowd. Her face deranged with fear she led us out the back door. “No time to explain,” She shouted, “we must go!” We flocked through surrounding fields like wild geese until finding safety at a cheese factory. But they were not far behind, prepared to regain their goods the men were armed with loaded muskets and ready to fire. As the two of us crouched behind a barrel of feta cheese our nemesis pulled the trigger. Luckily he had not the best of aim. The bullet spiraled through the air colliding with a nearby bucket of sesame oil and simultaneously knocking over a candle.  Fire spread, live stock broke free from their pens, and the place went up in flames. Running for my life I tumbled to the ground, turning back to see nothing but a burning pile of rubbish. To my surprise light snow like flakes floated down from the sky. What was it? The cheese, it had been toasted to crisp within the explosion, they were sheer perfection; and the thus the creation of Crumples.

No comments:

Post a Comment