Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Week 1 EOC: My Voice



My name is Jasmine I am currently a student at The Art Institute majoring in Digital Film and Video Production.  Now, unlike most of my fellow students my purpose here is not completely business centered.  I am of course interested in the field of film, but my focus is rather to convey a message to the public through my art without personal profit. I guess you could say this journey through college that I’m taking is because of my heart for children. Las Vegas is home to three of the most crime ridden and poverty stricken neighborhoods in America; outside of school I spend much time volunteering and simply spending time with the children who reside in these areas. My goal is to make these children known to our city, to show their needs and find new ways to help provide for their basic needs, that is my purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment